SWTOR Kuat Drive Yards, comes together with the latest Game Update 2.6, is a brand-new and interesting Flashpoint. Players level 15-55 can join this flashpoint. There are two kinds of situations.
- Players level bracket 15-54 need to use LFG system tool to join flashpoint.
- Players level 55 can join flashpoint manually throw entrance at main fleet.
This flashpoint includes three randomized combat scenarios. You can complete them one by one. After your finish of the first zone scenario, you’ll unlock the next random one. There is only one random boss at the third zone.
Kuat Drive Yards is available in the new Tactical – Role Neutral Flashpoint category in Group Finder. You can find Kuat Drive Yards Lore at SWTOR official page.
Players level 55 can proceed toward the Mission Departures Elevator in Main Fleet to enter Kuat Drive Yards. just Choose Starfighter floor, however ,you must grab the main quest REP “The Secret War“, EMP “The Ranken Initiative”first, which reward: Purple Reputation Trophy (large amount of reputation points), Primeval Artifact Storage Case( Class 10 Lockbox, can contain item modifications, ) Credits, Planetary Commendations, at the same floor. This quest is available for players level 15-55.
There are 5 random scenarios inside this flashpoint, All these scenarios can be completed solo, and be rewarded impressive legacy points. Rare mobs can be found inside the flashpoint. These mobs usually drop Green and Blue reputation trophies as well as KDY Construction Kit, all these reputations can be used for Republic First Fleet and Imperial Forward Command.
Rare mob names and drops:
- Load Lifter BN-55 (most commonly found): Green Reputation Trophy
- Drezin the Shipwright : KDY Construction Kit and Blue Reputation Trophy
- Len’na the Stalker: KDY Construction Kit, Blue Reputation Trophy
- AX-871: KDY Construction Kit and Blue Reputation Trophy
There are two kinds of bonus quests. The first type is specifically related to a scenario you are currently completing, while the “Sabouteur” (Destroy 20 Enemy Supply Drops) spreads over two scenarios.
This hangar Bay Scenario is easy. You will encounter waves of enemies so as to defend hanger.
The enemies will spawn. You should proceed toward those groups and destroy them. In order to end this scenario you should defeat Enemy Command Team and secure the Hangar.
This area is a good place for scouting the rare mobs. Enter the hangar and you will quickly check out all the mobs here.
Cannon emplacement is a much longer scenario, which can be divided into two phrases. One is to disable two force field generators and the other is to destroy the cannons after disabling three Control Consoles.
The scenario requires a little bit more work than the previous ones. It consists of destroying 3 Munitions Stockpiles, Warheads, Bombs and Rockets, Missile Stockpiles and a Station Guardian Prototype.
This scenario has very interesting story. To complete it, you must acquire three Access Codes. Electronics, Propulsion and Weapons Assembler. In order to grab the three Access codes, you need to enter the following three rooms: in the Central room on the table, and in two rooms at the sides of the Central room. At the end of the Scenario, you should assemble the Ship Prototype and watch it burn.
I love this scenario because it is pretty interesting if you follow “light alignment”. The goal is to access the cells and release the prisoners. Destroy two Security Power Panels in the central room, and you can receive this objective. This task can allow you to deactivate Primary Control Console and open the path toward two cell blocks.
You will meet five Bosses at the end of Kuat Drive Yards Flashpoint. It is a very difficult task for player to defeat these five bosses. 2-man group is a good choice for you to defeat them. After defeating them, you will be rewarded with two blue reputations trophies. The first one comes from a boss, when you complete this flashpoint you will get the other one.
Major Benes or Lieutenant Krupp
Map: Kuat Station – Hangar Approach
While defeating Major Benes or Lieutenant Krupp you should be aware of some of abilities:
- Handful of Grenades- when the boss debuffes you with this ability , you should get away from it as soon as possible or it’ll explode and decrease you 20% of HP. The good news is that this debuffs also gives you a buff Slight panic that boosts you with 100% speed. Run towards Degaussing Arrays console in the corner of the room. You can activate a blue platform by using this small console. Keep standing on the platform, until the bomb is removed. In that moment the platform will turn red and explode in a few seconds. Just move away from the platform.
- Call Reinforcements— defeating them as soon so possible, because each spell can summon wave of three 9000hp adds. Before they become overwhelm by their number and Damage try to defeat them.
- Mortar Volley – Master Khoris drops a heavy volley on player’s current location. Move away from it, to avoid damage.
Master Khoris or Lord Modo
Map: Kuat Station – Command Platform
While fighting this boss, you'd better to move quickly and constantly. Be careful of the following skills:
- Force crush-- AOE red circles, the boss drops around players. Do your best to avoid them at any cost as they do massive damage and stun as well.
- Forced Shockwave – you will be pushed back, far away from the boss.
- Arcing Slash –Be sure to avoid the strong, frontal cone damage spell.
Station Guardian One
Map: Kuat Station – Security Maintenance
One of the bosses that requires a lot of work. The following spells should be avoided or interrupted:
- 1. Activate Support- spawns Support Droids around him which can do empower spell to boosts Guardian One Charge Level. When he reaches 100 Charge Level, he becomes fully charged and becomes invincible for a short period of time, at the same time, casting devastating Full Charge Volley Spell. Focusing on defeating those droids is the most important task of all team members.
- 2. Activate Suppression spell spawns Suppression Droids that attacks players and spawns suppression field under their feet. This field will slow down and cause damage to players.
- 3.Hall of Bolts – single target damage spell, on the player with highest aggro.
- 4.Full Charge Volley – extremely dangerous when Guardian One is Full Charged. Try to avoid it.
- Kuat Drive Yards / Organisations – Inside Starfighter Launch Deck, upon accepting the Kuat Drive Yards prologue quest.
- Admiral Zasha Ranken / Persons of Note – Empire only. Obtainable upon talking with Admiral Zasha Ranken in Kuat – Imperial Flagship Bridge while you have quest “The Ranken Initiative”.
- Fleet Admiral Bey’wan Aygo / Persons of Note – Republic only. Obtainable upon talking with Fleet Admiral Aygo in Kuat – Imperial Flagship Bridge while you have quest “The Secret War”.
650 achievements points in total and Legacy Tittle: “Kuat Battle Marshal”
- 25 for completing all scenarios once.
- 25 for defeating each Kuat Drive Yards main boss once.
- 50 for defeating each Kuat Drive Yards main boss 5 times
- 85 for 2 500 non-player opponents defeated while aboard the Kuat Flashpoint.
- 90 for single-handedly rescued prisoners during the Kuat Holding Cells Scenario.
- 100 for completing 4 specific achievements.
- 100 for completing each scenario 10 times.
- 175 for defeating each Kuat Drive yards main boss 10 times